What is Municipal Licensing ?
Municipal Licensing & Standards provides bylaw administration and enforcement services, including targeted strategies to address graffiti, noise, business inspections, parks regulations and animal services issues. Services also include business licensing and permitting, property standards, and animal care including control, shelter and adoption services.
Policy & Strategic Support
Policy & Strategic Support conducts policy research, facilitates public/stakeholder consultations and drafts the intent of new bylaws, amendments and Council and Committee reports, as well as a range of strategic support and planning.
Investigation Services is responsible for ensuring that property standards are maintained across the city. The team:
- investigates property standards and other maintenance-related bylaws including long grass and weeds, fencing, noise, heat/vital services, graffiti
- co-ordinates remedial action (clean-up) on private property when required
- inspects and investigates contraventions of zoning bylaws
- administers the RentSafeTO: Apartment Building Standards program
Bylaw Enforcement is responsible for the enforcement of bylaws governing:
- Licensed businesses (vehicles-for-hire, tow truck, adult entertainment, body rub parlours, limousines, nightclubs, tattoo parlours, hair salons)
- Waste (residential and commercial)
- Parks, including dogs off-leash
- Illegal postering
Still have any confusion or doubt related to Public Company Registration? Feel free to contact us. We offer services of Companies, LLPs, Partnership, HUF registration and many other services. Give us a chance to serve you.
Please fill out this form with your inquiry,we will review it and reach you as soon as possible.
For more inquiry contact us on the following Details