Home//Blog Category//GST Update
1. Extension of Turnover Limit for GSTR-9 & 9C for FY 19-20.
Limit of Rs 2 Crores for Annual Return and Limit of Rs 5 crores for GST audit extended to FY 2019-20 also.
2. HSN code mandatory to be shown in invoice from 01/04/2020.
LIMIT OF TURNOVER
Turnover in Preceding Financial Year Upto 5 Crores
Turnover in Preceding Financial Year More than 5 Crores
3. Due dates of GSTR 3B notified for period from Oct 20 to March 21.
Limit of Turnover
Category 1 state
Category 2 states
Turnover up to 5 Crores
22nd of Next Month
24th of Next Month
Turnover exceeding Rs 5 Crores
20th of Next Month
4. Due dates of GSTR 3B notified for period from Oct 20 to March 21.
Monthly Filers of GSTR 1
11th of Next Month
Quarterly Filers of GSTR 1
13th of Next Month Succeeding the Quarter
5. Change in GSTR 1 HSN Summary Table
The column of “Total Value” shall be removed and new column “ Rate of Tax” shall be inserted. I.e. Taxpayer shall have to report details of rate also in HSN summary table. The rate shall be auto-populated on basis of HSN details entered by taxpayer.